Hot spots for singles and dating in Canberra.
If you are a professional single man or woman in Canberra, celebrate because there are endless opportunities to meet other eligible single’s in your city and find the one!
Canberra is full of successful professionals who are hard working and accomplished. They are both local singles and singles from interstate working in government and private sectors.
The benefits of meeting other singles in Canberra
The benefits of dating in Canberra is that both of you are likely to have a work-life balance, available time and access to a rich culture of fine restaurants, bars, parks, museums and vineyards not to far away not to mention the adventure of the ski fields in winter.
Singles scene hotspots in Canberra
Restaurants for singles and dating:
- Anise Restaurant : ANISE has become one of the most popular restaurants in Canberra, winning many prestigious awards including Best Restaurant in the ACT, Restaurant & Catering 2005.
- The Hermitage Restaurant and Wine Bar : known for its fantastic wine list, located next to the Canberra Theatre and Playhouse, luxurious comfort, open fireplace, country style.
- Parlour Winehouse: Oh so romantic! This stylish and Victorian era will really impress your date! Situated on the lakeside of the Newacton Pavilion, lovely Victorian décor and amazing, warm and inviting atmosphere, a selection of the finest wines and tapas.
- Mezzalira: Award winning, professional service and stylish atmosphere, Italian cuisine and fresh seafood, it is simply bliss!
Bars for Canberra singles and dating:
- Binara One: At night, this modern bar radiates candle light and smooth house or jazz tunes. The intimate setting is bought to life with corporate or modern folk nibbling on delicious tapas and sipping up to the minute cocktail creations. The perfect setting for a quiet drink, overlooks Canberra’s leafy Glebe Park, on the heated outdoor patio
- The Julep Lounge: One of Canberra’s most talked about new venue’s this 1920’s Parisian ambience with a list of over 60 cocktails. Smart stylish, serves a wide range of cocktails and also tapas, featured in Sydney’s good food guide 2006, discover the secret hideaway upstairs!
Why not be a tourist in your own home?
Rediscover Canberra together is fun, it takes away nerves and adds adventure.
And for something away from the bars and restaurants, Canberra is surrounded by historic museums, mountains for a relaxing drive, vineyards, the flower shows, Jazz in the park and more.
Dating in Canberra is an exciting experience, so get out there! You have no excuses so let cupid’s bow strike!