1. Personal Match Maker (PMM): You work with your PMM and the BLL team during your search for a partner. The BLL team as a whole has a wealth of experience in dating and relationships and we recommend you utilise the free dating tips and advice provided on our website. For additional coaching/advice we offer the opportunity to work with one of our dating coaches and although it is an additional cost it is offered to you as a valued member at a reduced rate.
2. One Introduction per month
During your membership with BLL on average you will be entitled to receive 1 profile/introduction per month occasionally there may be variances. Please contact your PMM every month to request your next you compatible introduction unless your membership has been finalised. Failure to contact your PMM may result in no profile submission.
3. Compatibility: For the purposes of clause 2 above; a compatible introduction is defined as BLL having provided you with a profile of a person who has a high compatibility score with you on the Relationship Radar and also based upon the exploration of compatibility utilising information each party has provided to us such as preferences at the time of your initial membership consultation. Please note that while we endeavour to factor in all of your preferences we do not guarantee this can be done.
* Relationship Radar compatibility means: Scientifically proven compatibility – What is the Relationship Radar? We developed Relationship Radar as a new and enhanced profile search. The Relationship Radar has proven its effectiveness time and time again for our private matchmaking. This comprehensive relationship based radar will identify your relationship personal uniqueness, and your needs and wants for a life partner – the Relationship Radar assists our Matchmakers to identify and present you with ideal matches. It looks at issues relating to attitudes, values and behaviours that are the cause of relationship breakdowns. Higher Relationship Radar Test compatibility has been proven to give those people a better chance of long-term relationship success.
Member Profiles: New BLL clients have a 4 week time frame to return their completed member profile to their PMM. It is the responsibility of the client to do so. BLL takes no responsibility for incomplete service due to no profile returned in a specified time frame. No refund for a non-returned profile. Clients must populate the profile template that BL sends. Our Match Makers are here to help if you need assistance answering profile questions. As a member your profile will be submitted to individuals that we have matched you with.
No Refund Policy: BLL’s refund policy complies with Australian Consumer Law.
What is expected of you in return:
1. Truth and integrity: It is essential that all information you provide us with is truthful and up to date. Should we discover that this is not the case, BLL reserves the right to cancel your membership immediately and without refund. All photographs to be used in formulating your profile must first be approved by your personal matchmaker. Should we deem your photographs to be unsuitable we reserve the right to request or require additional photographs.
2. Respect: Your personal matchmaker will use their best endeavours to assist you in finding a partner by using the information you provide and all of the resources they have at their disposal. However, it is not their fault if your compatible introductions do not bring about the results you are seeking through BL. As such, any haranguing, blame, disparaging remarks or other behaviour which could be considered unsavoury displayed either verbally or in writing to your personal matchmaking will not be tolerated and will result in immediate cancellation of you membership without refund.
3. Duty of Care: Whilst we will make all efforts to assist you in reaching your goal of finding a suitable partner, your success is largely due to your own efforts and conduct. As in life, you are the master of your own destiny. For example, to give yourself the best possible chance of success BL recommends that on your first date your alcohol consumption is kept at a manageable level and that you do not engage in sexual intercourse.
4. Courtesy: In all of your dealings with BLL staff members and members you are required at all times to act courteously and without aggression (either verbal or physical). This can be an emotional journey; as we are representing you as an ideal partner to our other BLL members or head hunting that ideal partner for you. Treat us and your fellow members with the respect you would treat your partner in love. If BLL deems your conduct to be at any time in breach of this requirement it reserves the right to cancel your membership immediately without refund.
Matching: It is the responsibility of both men and women to contact each other within 3 days of the introduction being sent. This introduction will count as one of your membership introductions regardless of no contact. Therefore it is in your hands once our Match Makers have sent the compatible introduction. Matches: BLL cannot be held responsible for members being declined by other members or matches. BLL will work with you to improve your profile – which is your best marketing tool to promote you and your values, needs and wants to other BLL members or matches including various recommendations for your photograph. BLL may from time to time search outside our database to secure compatible matches for our clients. BLL will screen these members as per our policy.
Relationship Radar Compatibility: Our experience has shown that most of the time BLL members have created a “box”, a “list” if you will, of their hierarchy of needs and wants. What happens through our matching system and through answering the series of questions that we ask to create a compatibility profile, that hierarchy changes and re-shapes itself where the conscious or unconscious search “criteria 1″ become search “criteria 3″, “criteria 2” becomes “criteria 1” and so forth. The Relationship Radar combined with our Matchmaker intuition has proven to be very successful in helping to identify matches that otherwise would not be considered matches.
JURISDICTION: The applicable law to the use of the BLL service and this website is the law of New South Wales, Australia.