Discover the secret to creating an irresistible online dating profile with my essential step by step guide.
Creating an online dating profile that is engaging and unique is often a challenge for those searching for love. Aside from the basic personal information, we are all curious about what sort of stories should you share and what sort of personal facts should you advertise?
Here are 13 ideas on how to sweeten your online dating profile and make it as enticing as honey to bees!
When writing your online dating profile break the ice by picking three to five of these questions and answering them on your profile:
1. If you could have dinner with 3 people, anyone in the world who would they be and why?
2. Talk about how you like to spend your weekends? Paint a picture of what life is like with you.
3. Do you like to eat out or are you a secret master chef, do you have any specialities or favourite restaurants?
4. What is something you’ve always wanted to do? Maybe it’s travel to a special destination, experiencing an exhilarating skydive or volunteering in Africa?
5. Do you enjoy exercise, how often and what do you like to do?
6. What are some of the most beautiful things you enjoy doing in your quiet time?
7. Any special people in your life that have been major influences?
8. If you were a movie star who would you be?
9. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
10. Do you enjoy the snow, summer, autumn or spring and why?
11. What are the absolute best qualities you have to offer in a relationship?
12. Have you had any favourite pets or would like one?
13. Talk about your ideal holiday or weekend away
Most importantly when writing your online dating profile be positive. Positive profiles that dare to be different will get you the right attention. You will stand out from the crowd and make a lasting impression. If your overwriting the whole profile thing and are fed up with dating apps that don’t work, get in touch with us at Blue Label Life and put your love life into top gear. Call 1300 553 510 & speak to Robyn!